- This event has passed.
Generac Engineering Seminar GPS100 – Generator Sizing
February 20 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
This popular seminar is designed for consulting engineers & designers only, looking for Professional Development training.
Presents methods and calculations for proper sizing of engine-generators. Explores the alternator and engine responses to different types of loads. Presents different techniques to optimize engine-generator performance.
Load types covered: resistive, motor, electronic various types – soft starters, VFD’s, UPS
- Limitations of traditional generator sizing programs
- Dealing with load uncertainty in new construction
- Consideration of factors in replacement and upgrade projects
- Recognizing leading power factor pitfalls
- Snapshot of Generac Power Systems’ leading sizing software – Power Design Pro
- Considerations for life safety applications and specification writing
- Includes Q&A session
- And so much more!!
- Light lunch provided
- Register online only – class size limited to 15 persons, 2 persons per firm max.
This training is full!