- This event has passed.
LifeSafety CSA C282 Training Dates
April 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The class is about 3 hours in total, here is a brief itinerary:
- 10:00 am start, we will have fresh hot coffee, cold soft drinks, and bottled water ready for your arrival
- The first hour and 30 minutes is a power point presentation which takes place in our boardroom and is taught by our technical manager, Mike August
- Next there is a quick tour of our facility which ends in our manufacturing area, takes about 10 min.
- We will have a generator set up for demonstration purposes and Mike will go through the weekly and monthly checks, approx. 30 min.
- Lastly, you come back to the boardroom, lunch will be ready, everyone helps themselves to sandwiches and soft drinks and most people are finished lunch by 1:00pm which concludes the session, and certificates of completion will be handed out to all that have participated.
Mike will be available to answer questions during the lunch break if there is something that doesn’t get answered during the session.
The cost is $20.00 per person, no taxes, payments will be donated to the local food bank. Space is limited and registration is required if you would like to attend.