CAREERS – YOUR FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!
Energize Your Career with Total Power
A Bright Future
Over 60 years of success and Total Power is still growing! Join us and help shape the future of an organization that has not forgotten how we got here – great employees!
Partnered with our sister companies across Canada, we offer ample career opportunities coast to coast, as well as role-specific training to help with developing your skills and supporting your career aspirations. If you’re looking for challenging and engaging projects to explore your chosen line of work (or discover a new one), we have a variety of fields to choose from, including generator technicians, oil burner technicians, B2B sales, project management, operations, information technology, human resources, engineering, finance, and more!
Strong Corporate Values
Total Power focuses on building a positive work environment in alignment with our corporate values of integrity, accountability, teamwork, and excellence. We foster collaboration, passion, and a safe space for learning, while encouraging staff to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Exceptional Perks & Employee-Focused Programs
- Competitive Pay and Role-Specific Incentives
- Flexible Health & Dental Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Progressive Vacation Plan
- Annual Personal Days
- RRSP/DPSP Plan
- Personal Wellbeing and Healthcare Spending Accounts
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Education & Training Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Recognition Program
- Annual Employee Engagement Survey
- Social Events
- Town Halls & Round Table Discussions
- Company-Wide Newsletter & Intranet
Strength of Industry & Innovation
Generators are an essential part of many industries, and with the increasing demands on the power grid, the ever-growing reliance on technology and the need for power-integrated solutions, the demand for generator services, including permanent installations, temporary backup, necessary maintenance, and all aspects in between, will continue to grow. Alternative solutions for back-up power are continuously being developed and as an industry leader, we strive to be part of the innovative solutions.
Quick Introduction to Total Power & TPGS (Total PowerGen Solutions) “Total Power TPGS Introduction 2023” on YouTube
TOTAL POWERGEN SOLUTIONS (TPGS) CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
TOTAL POWER: See below for an up to date listing of Total Power opportunities across Canada
GAL POWER: Please visit the GAL Indeed page to see current career opportunities and visit our GAL careers page to learn more about GAL Power and our locations in Ottawa, Thunder Bay , Montreal, and Chicoutimi.
Produits énergétiques GAL: Visitez notre page Carrières GAL pour en savoir plus sur GAL Power et nos sites d’Ottawa, Thunder Bay, Montréal et Chicoutimi.
LM Gen Power: Opportunities with Ontario’s Power Rental Solution company are included in the careers list below.
TPGS: Information about TPGS, including career opportunities can be found on the TPGS LinkedIn page
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
- Field Service Technician – Kamloops, BC
- Field Service Technician – Victoria, BC
- Field Service Technician – Campbell River, BC
- Field Service Technician – Langley, BC
- Parts Technician – Langley, BC
- Field Service Technician – Calgary, AB
- Technical Support Manager – Calgary, AB
- Contract Sales Representative – Edmonton, AB
- Field Service Technician – Edmonton, AB
- Credit & Collections Analyst – Mississauga, ON
- Customer Support Specialist – Mississauga, ON
- Field Service Technician – Southern Ontario, ON
- Jr. Project Manager – Mississauga, ON
- Project Manager, Fuels – Mississauga, ON
- Service Agreement Specialist, 6 Month Contract – Mississauga, ON
- Service Invoice Administrator – Mississauga, ON
- Strategic Accounts Coordinator, 18mth. Contract – Mississauga, ON
- Technical Support Manager – Mississauga, ON
- HR Benefits Service Coordinator, 14 Mth. Contract – Ottawa or Mississauga, ON